|_Big Deals Done|
087 419 9881|
|Prop ID RS7145|
The private mature site is situated on the southern side of Coolroe Road which is at the western end of Ballincollig. Ballincollig is one of the fastest growing suburbs of Cork City due to excellent shopping facilities, education and all amenities and excellent proximity to Bishopstown & Cork City on the new link road.
- Excellent opportunity to build a modern detached home in the heart of Ballincollig.
- Full planning permission granted for detached 4 bed bungalow (c. 124m sq.).
- Ideally located off Coolroe Road in a much sought after suburb of Ballincollig, adjacent to all services & amenities.
- Site area: c.0.111 hectares(0.27 Acres)
- Planning ref no: PP 15/05003
This large site is currently laid out in lawns with mature hedging. The site currently has full planning permission for the construction of a four bedroomed detached dwelling of c.124 sq meters on a site area of 0.111 hectares.
Site area: c.0.111 hectares (0.27 Acres)
Planning: PP 15/05003
Solicitor: To be confirmed
Details: Planning conditions & drawings available upon request.
Disclaimer: The particulars issued by Behan Irwin & Gosling are on the basis that (i) all negotiations are conducted through their office (ii) The details contained herein are set out as general guidelines only and any intending lessee or purchaser should not rely on them as statements of fact and should satisfy themselves as to their correctness (iii) Maps and floor plans are not to scale and are for guidance only (iv) Neither Behan Irwin & Gosling nor any of its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranty (express or implied) in relation to the property (v) All indicative prices quoted are exclusive of VAT